Sunday, September 12, 2010

Anniversary Wishes VLV Week 3

Today I'll share with you the card I made for the VLV September week 3 challenge.  Here is the sketch, the inspiration photo I chose, and my take on it.  As you can see I flipped the sketch.






The papers are from K&Co. Classic K McKenna stack.  I thought these papers came pretty close to the damask in the inspiration photo.  The frame is from Verve's "Fabulous You" set  and the sentiment is from Verve's "Love Story" set.  Both the frame and sentiment are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I added 2 strips of sheer ribbon topped with some ivory satin ribbon to cover the junction and to get a ribbon that was an appropriate scale.  The bow is May Arts ivory silk ribbon tied with a Bow Easy and topped with a button from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!