Thursday, November 4, 2010

HYCCT31 - I Made it to the End!

So I finally finished my last HYCCT challenge card.  This one was actually the hardest challenge for me in some ways.  We were to pick our inspiration from any of the items in the Etsy Treasury.  I spent waaaaaaaay too much time looking at all of the great items!  I finally decided to use this green and pink jewelry as my color inspiration. 



I took my layout from SC305, but I made a 6 x 6 card instead of a 4.25" square card.  The papers are all from K & Co. and the sentiment and flowers are all from Verve's "Believe" set.  I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, the flowers are in SU! Rose Red, and the stems and sponging are in SU! Old Olive.
I distressed the dp edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool and then did some machine stitching.



Here's a closeup of the flower.


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah. Love the colour combo & distressing!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!