Monday, November 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

I had made this card for ODBDSLC38 which was to make a holiday card, but then I didn't get it posted by the deadline on Thanksgiving Day.  {oops}  So I'll share that one today.

I stamped the poinsettia from the ODBD set "Blessed Christmas" and the sentiment is from ODBD's "Christmas Verses." 

Here's my card.

 
I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to sponge around the edges of the panel.  The image is cut out with the coordinating Poinsettia die.  Then I just added a burgundy May Arts silk ribbon bow that I tied with my Bow Easy as I wanted to image to really be the focal point of the card.  The dp is from Basic Grey's "Jovial" collection. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sarah, another BEAUTY!!! I love the richness of it and I see you've got that Pinsettia Die too ;D...awesome!!! I hope you'll get to play this weeks Challenge too. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!