Sunday, November 21, 2010

TSTR 36 and Mojo 165

I hadn't had time before today to tackle the Mojo 165 sketch.  I decided to combine it with TSTR's food/thanks challenge and for this card, I used the cupcakes from the inspiration photo as my inspiration. 


Here's the sketch.  I thought that the tilted panel would give me fits but it came together pretty easily.




I used a bunch of different Verve stamps on this card.  The black circle frame and the sentiment are both from "Happy Hello."  The cupcake is from "Carpe Cupcake."  I paper pieced the frosting section of the cupcakes and attached them using foam tape to give it more dimension.  The liners were colored with Copics.  I used DCWV glittery paper for the base (it's an older collection, either Nana's kids or glitter stack - the title page is long gone!).  The yellow strip was cut with a Tim Holtz Sizzix die.  I finished it off with a little organza ribbon tied with my Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. {Sweet} cupcakes!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!