Friday, January 21, 2011

White and Bright

This week's challenge at TSTR was to make a white or ivory card with one other color based on this inspiration photo.


I went with the white and yellow color scheme and used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout.



I used 2 different embossing folders, one from Cuttlebug and the other from Sizzix and matted those panels on a soft yellow cardstock.  The sentiment is from Verve's "Just for You."  I made a tulle flower and added it to a bit of sheer gathered fabric from my stash that I topped with yellow ribbon and some mini roses. 


I added some beads to a corsage pin as the finishing touch.



Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Sarah, this is beyond beautiful!!! WOW, so fresh and so crisp and beautiful!! It has such classic elegance to it....love it!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the embossing and the pretty tulle with the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Sarah! I {heart} that embossing!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!