Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love You

This week's challenge at TSTR was Hearts.  We were challenged to use hearts plus any of the elements shown in the inspiration photo such as the colors and embellishments.  Isn't this a cute picture?  My layout is from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #91




I went with hearts plus the colors of pink and green.  I added polka dots, ruffled lace, seam binding, punched trims, and flowers as my additional elements.



Here's a couple of closeups.


On this second one, you can see the flower background I stamped behind my cut out letters a little better.



Ingredients:
Stamps:  SU! "Seeing Spots" for the little flowers, SU! "Alphahearts"
Ink:  SU! Regal Rose for the heart letters and Pretty in Pink for the flowers
Papers:  white, pink, green with white polka dots from DCWV
Accessories:  Ruffled trim from stash, mini roses from Recollections, seam binding, Bow Easy, satin ribbon from stash, MS doily heart lace punch, MS hearts punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in {pink} ... love that pink hem tape!! Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room this week, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Sarah! I love the roses and the double bow! Since you've been entering a lot of the Midnight Madness challenges lately I've had a chance to look through your blog. You're very talented! I've added myself as a follower and I have something for you on my blog. http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html

    Have a nice Valentine's Day!

    ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Sarah! Your colors are stunning and the lace is gorgeous :-D Love the roses too! The heart border give such a nice effect- well done :-)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Hope we'll see you again next week :-D
    Hugs Guro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet and frilly! I love your color combo, and everything about this wonderful card! Very well done, and thanks for playing along with the MMSC!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such a pretty card! Love the roses! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Valerie PSDT
    PriscillaStyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!