Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ODBDSLC66 meets MOJO197

The current Shining the Light challenge at ODBD is anything goes using ODBD stamps.  How fun!  So I found a great Mojo Monday sketch from Julee and got started.



My card:


I used a verse from ODBD's "Scripture Collection 3" and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black.  I die cut it using Nestabilities Labels 12.  The green mat was hand cut and then I cut the next largest frame out of black as a second mat.  The dp is Basic Grey's "Sweet Threads" specifically the paper is called "Mix and Match."  I really like that floral pattern!  I used a Sizzix "Flowers, 3D" die to make the pink felt rolled rose and Sizzix "Branch with Leaves" for the foliage.  Finishing touches were just rounding the corners of the dp and the card itself and adding a pink satin bow tied with a Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -not just the sentiment. I love the background softness with the black mat and the beautiful pop of color with the ribbon and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sarah!! I just love your pop of pink. It really makes the card pop!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!