Thursday, July 14, 2011

Berry Sweet Tilda

Hi!  Today I want to share a card that I made for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge.  For week 114, Jane has posted a lovely sketch for us to use.  I tried (and tried and tried) to be able to save the sketch so I could add it to my post, but it kept freezing my computer.  So, if you want to see the sketch, click HERE to go to the challenge post.  Thanks!   I'm also entering my card at the Simon Says Stamp! challenge where this week, Simon Says .... Anything Goes

Here's my card.  I used an older Tilda and made a mask so she could sit directly on the giant strawberry.


A view from the side shows the dimension of the lovely red Prima rose.



Materials
Stamps:  Magnolia
DPs are all from DCWV "Berry St. Farmers' Market" collection
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Copic markers, Prima rose, Recollections mini roses, lace from stash, circle nestability

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!