Friday, April 6, 2012

A Springtime Hello

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar's Anything Goes challenge.  It's cool but clear and sunny here today, so I decided to make a spring colored card.



Here's a closer look at the colored image.  I used shades of coral for her dress and the accent flowers to pick up the color of the polka dots in the dp. 



I used a Viva La Verve layout from January that I had not gotten around to using previously.  Here's Andrea's great sketch.


Supplies
Stamp:  Magnolia
Papers:  white, olive green, dps from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  EK Success "Abstract Flower" border punch, oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities, Recollections mini roses, large rose from Prima, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. so very sweet image, lovely flowers and great pattered border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, your card is so darling!! I love the sketch that you used and the DP's are perfect for Spring! Thank you so much for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog! I hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!