Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Use It Up Group 3

Today I have the details for the last of the cards that I made when using up my K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl" paper pad.

For my Perk Up card, I used SC306 for the layout.



Supplies for Perk Up card:
Stamps:  Verve "Better With You"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black

Papers:  Cream, Bazzill "Foxy," and dps from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other:  Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies, Copics

For the Happy Birthday card, I had a few strips of varying lengths of dps.  I decided that I could compensate for the length differences by covering the end with an image.  The top corner was then a little bare, so I added a rhinestone flourish.



Supplies used for the Happy Birthday card:
Stamps:  Verve "Birthday Surprise"
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Cream, Bazzill "Foxy," and dps from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies, Copics, Recollections rhinestone flourish

I used SC347 for the layout of my next card.  I changed the orientation from vertical to horizontal, but I tried to keep the same proportions.





Supplies used on the Hugs and Smiles card:
Stamps:  Verve "Kind Words"
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Papers: Cream, Bazzill "Foxy," and dps from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, ivory ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, button from stash, thin twine

For the You Are Such A Joy To Me card, I made a frame using dps and cream paper for the mats.



Supplies used on the You Are Such A Joy To Me card:
Stamps:  Verve "Great Friend" for flowers and Verve "Kind Words" for sentiment
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  Cream and dps from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other:  Ivory ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, Recollections mini rose

I hope you enjoyed seeing my parade of cards.  It was truly satisfying to use up this paper pad!  I'm almost done using up a Basic Grey "Sultry" paper pad, and I will be posting the last cards I've made with those papers soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!