Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I made this card for my cousin's birthday, and just didn't get a chance to post it.  I used a digi design and coordinating sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps called What a Pane.  I went back to an old Papertake Weekly sketch that I really liked.  I had a couple of strips of dps that I wanted to try to use together, and this sketch was the perfect choice!





It was a little cloudy when I took my picture, so the soft blue background paper looks a little bit gray.

Supplies used:
Stamps:  CDS "What a Pane" digis (image and sentiment)
Papers:  White, lime green, dps from Basic Grey "Gypsy"
Other:  EK Success scroll punch, Nestabilitis circle and scalloped circle dies, Copic markers
Card size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!