Friday, November 2, 2012

Have A Sweet Day!

This card for Hope You Can Cling To was for the Two Times the Fun challenge (HYCCT1216).  We were challenged to use pairs of things on our cards. 



I used this adorable cupcake and sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps as my pair of digis.  I used 2 colors of cardstock, green and white.  I used Copics and a white gel pen (2 things) to color the cupcake.  Finally, I added 2 circles and 2 ovals along with 2 patterned papers as my twice the fun combinations. 

Supplies:
Image and Sentiment:  Clear Dollar Stamps "Yummy Cupcake"
Papers:  White, green, dps from DCWV "Nana's Kids"
Other:  Nestabilities circle, scalloped circle, oval, and scalloped oval dies, Copic markers, white gel pen
Card size:  A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!