Friday, November 2, 2012

More HYCCT Cards!

I'm still hoping to get all of the challenge cards done by next week's deadline.  I've been keeping track of what I have left to do, but I'm afraid to look at it now as I think I still have at least 9 more cards to make if I'm going to finish the whole list......

Here's the next group of cards.  For HYCCT1208, the challenge was to use things from each of the letters HYCCT.  I used the words Happy and You, C = Copics and Circle, and T = Three.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Carpe Cupcake"  and Verve "Birthday Bash" sentiment
Ink:  Versamark Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  white cardstock, DCWV scrap (striped papers), and Hero Arts
Other:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stickles Crystal glitter, Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio 25mm epoxy, Cuttlebug number die, Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle die, Perler Pen transparent (glaze effect on cupcake frosting)
Size:  A2

The Monster Mash was the challenge for HYCCT1211.  I went with ghosts for my interpretation.  The ghosts are popped up using foam tape.


I used SC375 for my layout. 


Supplies:
Stamps:  CC Designs "Spooky Scenery" Booo! is from another CC Designs set, didn't write down name, sorry
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  DCWV "The Fall Stack"
Other:  Circle Nestabilities die, foam tape
Card size:  A2

For challenge HYCCT1214, we were to use text on our card.  I used a Hero Arts background stamp that included text.  The image was colored using a combination of Copics and gamsol technique.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts background stamp "Newspaper Eiffel Tower" and My Favorite Things "Who's That Parisian Girl"
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa for image, Versafine Onyx Black for sentiment, Vintage Photo Distress Ink for background
Paper:  white cardstock, Hero Arts deep coral paper
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, Copics
Card size:  A2

For HYCCT1201C, the challenge was to create a gray card with one spot of color representing the rays of hope.  The sentiment just barely fit in the die!


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Verve "Blue Skies"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  white, gray, dps from The Paper Studio "Boho Chic"
Other:  Recollections pink flower, Nestabilities picot edge circle and circle dies
Card size:  A2

Finally we have challenge HYCCT1213 which was to make a card symbolizing hope.  I used the world cardmaking day sketch from Verve for my layout.  I love Julee's sketch!




Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs "Hope" (word) and Verve "Believe" (ribbon)
Ink:  SU! "Poppy Parade"
Papers:  whte, coral and light coral from Hero Arts
Other:  Cuttlebug "Musical Flourish" embossing folder, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies, Hero Arts polka dot ribbon, May Arts 1.25" pink silk ribbon, Bow Easy, Recollections mini rose
Card size:  A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!