Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you.  I struggle with masculine cards as there always seems to be a perfect place to add a nice bow or some flowers, but I left them off and just did some sponging and edge distressing instead!  I like how the sentiment has a screwdriver for the letter i in birthday as it helps with the masculine theme. 

This image is available as a digi from Clear Dollar Stamps.  The digi set also includes 2 patterned papers.  I was going to print them and use them on my card except that I need to get more ink for the printer, so I used a tape measure patterned paper and some others that coordinated.



Supplies:
Image from Clear Dollar Stamps digi "Classic Tools"
Papers:  white, dps from DCWV "Everyday Stack"
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Other:  Copics, Tim Holtz distressing tool, Spellbinders oval die, Recollections screw head brads, sponge
Card size:  6" square

I used SC346 for my layout.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!