Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year!  We are still living in a winter wonderland here in Wisconsin.  Our temperatures have dipped into the single digits for the highs, so it really feels like winter!  Looks like the snow will be here for quite some time yet, and Ariel has been so happy to be able to go out and play in the snow and go sledding every day over Christmas vacation.

Today I have card made with one of my favorite Bible verses from Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps).  The verse is part of the set "Scripture Occasions."  I used a recent Sketch Saturday sketch for my layout.  This is the same sketch that I used for this card a couple of weeks ago, but this time I used flowers and flipped the sketch.

It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I zigzagged around the border and also did some distressing.

Supplies:
Image:  Clearly Digi Stamps  "Scripture Occasions"
Papers:  white, pink, dps from My Mind's Eye "Sweet Girl"
Other:  Sewing machine, Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, Recollections flowers, satin ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, Tim Holtz distressing tool
Card size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!