Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Release Day at CDS!

Today is the latest release of digis from Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)!  There are soooo many cute images and sentiments perfect for valentines and anniversary cards along with a fruit set, a cute dinosaur set, and that's just the beginning! 

The first card I made uses the new set "Monkey Love."  I decided to have my monkey couple sitting out on the beach in a tropical paradise. 



I used Sketch Saturday #239 for my layout.  I loved this sketch!

Here's a peek at the inside of the card.  The sentiment is also from the new "Monkey Love" digi set.



Supplies:
Image:  "Monkey Love" Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers:  White, green, dp from My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary"
Other:  Copics, Prismacolors, odorless mineral spirits, blending stump, pale pink organdy ribbon, Recollections flower, Hero Arts heart pearls
Card size:  5.5" square

On my second card, I used "Ladybug Love."  I wanted to make my ladybug couple look like they were sitting on one of the mushrooms in the cluster on my dp, so I decided to put the sentiment on the inside.


Here's the inside.



Supplies:
Image:  "Ladybug Love" Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers:  White, bright pink, teal, dp from DCWV "Berry Sweet"
Other:  Copics, pale pink organdy ribbon, Bow Easy, Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies
Card size:  A2

I hope you've enjoyed seeing the new CDS digi images.  I know I had fun making my cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!