Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Bear-thday!

I hadn't gotten around to trying the colored digis available at Clearly Digi Stamps, and since I've been battling a nasty stomach bug this week, it seemed like a good time to try one.  A card certainly goes together faster without having to take the time to color an image!  I do love coloring the images though so it seemed a little strange to leave out that step!


I used this cute bear scene from CDS called "S'mores Bears."  I just cut it out with a circle die, layered some dps and I had my card.  It was one of the quickest cards I've made in a long time!

Here's the inside.
 
Supplies:
Colored image from CDS "S'mores Bears"
Papers:  white, kraft, and dps from My Mind's Eye
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink (on Bear-thday phrase)
Other: Nestabilities dies:  circle, scalloped circle, oval, scalloped oval; s'mores accent from Recollections (a camping themed bag), sponge
Card size:  A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!