Friday, March 15, 2013

New Release Day at CDS!

Today is a new release day at Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)!  There are sooooo many cute images.  I know I say that every month, but I think these might be the cutest ones yet!

The first set I used is called "Cool Tape." If you use the png version of the images and sentiments (this will not work with the jpgs), you can layer the opaque images and sentiments.  Pretty cool, huh?


I layered the gingham tape with the sentiment and then cut out the tape by hand leaving a narrow white border.  The heart and polka dot paper is a digi paper that is included in this cool set.


Card supplies:
Images and sentiment:  Cool Tape digi from Clearly Digi Stamps
Papers:  black, white, digi paper from Cool Tape
Card size:  A2


The second set I used is called "Thoughts of You."  I used one of the colored images along with one of the three patterned papers that are included in this set.



Here's the promo picture of the full set.



Card supplies:
Image:  "Thoughts of You" by Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers:  white, yellow, pink, dp from the "Thoughts of You" digi set
Other:  Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, Favorite Findings buttons (I cut the shanks off)
Card size:  A2

If you want to see the new release in its entirety, stop by the Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps) blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!